Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:19:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Daniel J. Wharton" <wharton@burnit.net>
To:        VanHoutJ@hurlburt.af.mil
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FTPD query

I am wondering what version of NT you are running.  So, tell me.  Anyway,
I have an NT server, and their is an option in there to switch, but as far
as that standard ftpd goes, I am not sure.  You should check out the
ncftpd (I am talking about the ncftp server and not the client).  I
believe you will find that option in there somewhere.

DAN WHARTON

System Administrator
THE BURNIT NETWORK   - www.burnit.net

Director of Network Operations