Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 1994 02:59:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Nathan Dorfman <nathan@senate.org>
To:        kent@erlang.ericsson.se
Cc:        yu132719@yorku.ca, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, kent@erlang.ericsson.se
Subject:   Re: Printer support

It is not necessary to install a PostScript printer if you have GhostScript
installed. Install apsfilter (someone tells me its available in the ports
collection as well) and it will automatically run gs on any postscript
output. It will also "beautify" ascii using a2ps, with many options including
1-per-page, 1-per-page-landscape, 2-per-page, and headers, and other things.
However I doubt it will include support for your resolution enhancement, unless
it is done in the printer itself and not by a Windows driver.