Date:      Thu, 05 Aug 1999 22:03:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NSS Project

> Mm-hmm. ld -Bshareable as opposed to ar rc.

This demonstrates a superficial understanding of the process, nothing
more.

> I just think we're not seeing eye to eye.

I'd be more inclined to say that John simply understands this where
you don't.  Go study up, then come back and engage the poor guy in
debate if you genuinely feel you have a solution to offer to this
already already much-discussed (see the mail archives) issue.

- Jordan