Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:46:05 -0400
From:      Daniel Schleig <bobgb4@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Login Password

Hello

I just installed FreeBSD via ftp site and the installation was succesful.=
=20
Now, when I boot up the computer, the system prompts me for a login/passwor=
d=20
to 'myhome.westell.com.' I have a westell 327 router that I use to connect=
=20
to the internet for verizon. I set up a username and password previously fo=
r=20
my modem but when I try to enter it on FreeBSD, it replys: "Login Incorect.=
"=20
Is there a way I can change this or something I can do to set a=20
login/password?

Thanks

--=20
-daniel