Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:50:23 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How can I send more than one file by ftp? (something like a recursive option)

Sorry, missed the original posting...

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 at 17:22 SAT, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Oct 1998, Malartre wrote:
>
> > I cannot find a recursive option in ftp, to be abble to batch send.
> > I have something like 50 .html to upload on a server and wonder if it
> > would be possible to send them in one shot.

NcFTP 3 has a command-line utility called ncftpput, which will do what you
want.

It also has ncftpget, which is equivalent to the more powerful (IMHO) GNU
wget tool.

You might also want to look at lftp, which also has batching abilities
(AFAIK).

-- V

Johann Visagie | wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878 | ICQ: 20645559