Date:      Mon, 13 May 1996 21:02:31 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   using scsi(8)

Hi there

I'm figgling around with the scsi(8) command to get LOG PAGES info from
my DLT drive. It should be possible to get quite a lot of info from the
drive in this way.

My problem is that the scsi(3) man page that describes the arguments
that scsi(8) can use is more or less incomprehensible to me :(
Especially the part about the _fmt_ parameters (which are quite essential
to my efforts) I can't seem to figure out.

I appreciate any info, and especially some annotated examples about this.

Thanks