Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:45:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Richard Hodges <rh@matriplex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/23620: Fore PCA200E driver

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Richard Hodges wrote:
> I hate to follow up on my own post, but I have not heard a
> word of comment, positive or negative...

You're probably one of the few people that has the hardware to play with
the ATM code in FreeBSD.  This might account for your lack of feedback.

Would you be interested in taking a more active role in maintaining the
ATM code?

I've got a couple of ATM driver related stuff on my TODO but it doesn't
seem likely I'll get around to them any time soon.

Regardless, I'll pester the release-engineer and see if I can get this
committed.

> On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Richard Hodges wrote:
>
> > Hi, all!
> >
> > A couple months ago, I submitted PR kern/23620 describing a problem
> > with the Fore PCA200E driver for HARP.  It includes a description
> > of the problems and a patch.
> >
> > Could someone commit this to STABLE so that it has a chance of
> > making it into 4.3 RELEASE?

| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |
| http://www.jurai.net/~winter |  For Great Justice!  | ISO8802.5 4ever |