Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2022 07:26:43 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   flex scanner jammed

Hi,

Pkg-fallout periodically emails me regarding "flex scanner jammed" failures
for x11/cde under an amd64 14-CURRENT build. However I have no such problem
when building the port on my 14-CURRENT amd64 and i386 poudriere builders.
Additionally building the port by hand also doesn't reproduce the problem
that pkg-fallout is seeing.

My poudriere is installed/updated from the same /usr/obj my physical
machines are installed from. I have no flex patches in my tree.

Has anyone else experienced this with x11/cde or any other port for that
matter?

Though it's pleasing to have it build here without any problems, as a
developer it gives me no opportunity to see the problem first hand to
figure out how to resolve it.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>