Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:41:00 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The problem with FreeBSD

* Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net> [020619 08:29] wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
>
> > I must commend your ability to pretend to stick up for someone and
> > at the same time call them names and belittle their work.
> >
> > The difference between you and I is that I know when I'm being an
> > asshole, you seem to be having a good time being able to blunder
> > about not realizing it for the good part of your life.
> >

> If you would like to take offense, do so. Obviously you didn't really see
> what I was saying. It weas not meant to be belittling or anything of the
> sort. If you would like to take it that way, go ahead.

The original poster made no mention of me being an "asshole", and
neither qualified/quantified the work that I've been doing in such
a negative light.

You my, "friend" decided to do that yourself.

This is why you should be more aware of how much of an ass you are.

I'm pretty sure you're actually somewhat aware of what a jerk you
are, however by being an unapologizing idiot about it you feel free
to take pot shots and not bother apologizing.  So get stuffed, do
not refer to us as friends in the future, your whiny unstable tirade
a week or so ago in response to my attempt to help, followed by
this ranting, raving and lameness is quite enough to reinforce why
I choose not to associate with you.

Every time I associate with you I am stupider for having done so
and everytime you choose to associate with my my teeth cringe.  I
have no idea what the hell happened to you the last couple of years
but I will not play a part in it any longer.  I really hope this
is enough of a clue that I don't want your "help" or "friendship"
any longer.

thanks,
-Alfred