Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Raymond Choy <raychoy@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   question

Hi all developer,

I am a student. I am doing a research for UNIX shell. I want to get an
example of the source code of  the shell for reference. For example,
how the shell do a loop in order to get a command from command line?
How the shell process the command like "echo", "times", "kill", "fg",
"bg", "set" and so on? How the shell work with "&" at the end of the
command line to execute the command as the backgroup process? If you
could send email to me with an example of the source of the shell as
soon as possible, I'm really appreciated. Thanks a lot!

My email address: raychoy@yahoo.com

Raymond