Date:      Thu, 06 Aug 1998 20:01:54 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>
Cc:        Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AT&T DjVu for FreeBSD

Doug,

Just to clarify a few things,

> I can run Linux version djvu with no problems on FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE.
Do you mean the compressor or the plug-in decompressor?

On the plug in side, did you use the Linux Plugin with the Linux
Netscape or
the Linux Plugin with the FreeBSD netscape or someing else.

Personally, I've not got the compressor but the FreeBSD specific plugin
worked
fine with my FreeBSD version of communicator 4.05.

Roger