Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:43:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Darren Henderson <darren@nighttide.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pair donates 20,000 to Poul-Henning Kamp??

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Nils Holland wrote:

> Well, this sounds really great! And it definately makes me think about moving
> over to Pair for my webhosting needs in order to show them my support. My

pair is a great company to work with - they know their stuff. Kevin
Martin, the owner of the company, is responsive and pops up now and then
in their support news groups. Can't say enough good things about them.

They give back quite a bit (see
http://www.pair.com/about/community/giving_back.html).

They have some "shadow drive" functionality that I would love to see
folded back into FreeBSD.

Darren Henderson                                  darren@nighttide.net

                   Help fight junk e-mail, visit http://www.cauce.org/