Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:24:23 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Martin Dieringer <dieringe@physik.fu-berlin.de>
To:        MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ThinkPad 600 with compact flash card

On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro wrote:

> >: so the pcic is the same on the thinkpad 600, but it has a
> >: <TI PCI-1250 PCI-CardBus Bridge>.
> >: perhaps there is the problem?
> >
> >Maybe.  I do not have this hardware to test....
>
>   or ThinkPad600 specific problem.  Linux pcmcia-cs does not have
> this problem with ThinkPad600 from web page of Linux user.  Does
> someone review linux PCMCIA code?(Sorry, I don't have enough time to
> do).

May this is interesting: when I use a pccard in windows98, then reboot
without shutting off, the slot the card is in is unusable.
I get the same empty results for dumpcis and  'No card in database
for""("")' messages then. The other slot is ok.

I had a first look at the linux code, but it's quite difficult
to see through

martin