Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:10:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh problem

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Kris Kennaway wrote:
But changes mergemaster not all the opther stuff we figured out and
set up?
:>On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 10:03:14PM +0100, O. Hartmann wrote:
:>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Chris Faulhaber wrote:
:>> Thanks a lot ...
:>> These infos passed myself unread. I changed one line and all
:>> things worked fine.
:>
:>That's why you need to get into the habit of doing a mergemaster with
:>every world you build :-)
:>
:>Kris
:>
:>--
:>NOTE: To fetch an updated copy of my GPG key which has not expired,
:>finger kris@FreeBSD.org
:>

-
MfG