Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:02:49 -0700
From:      andrew morton <drewish@katherinehouse.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   My apology and the answer to my partition question

Since I made the mistake of replying to the list in haste
when I was clearly in the wrong I'm going to apologize to the
entire list.

Regarding the long lines: I'm sorry. My only excuse is that's
vi's out of the box behavior and it's not my normal mail
program.

I also apologize for the stupid question about restore. While
the restore manpage was of limited help I managed to figure it
out.

I would like to add one bit for the archive (and hopefully cancel
out some of my new found bad karma). FreeBSD will boot from
cylinders greater than 1024 but not by default. Run
'boot0cfg -o packet [drive]' before rebooting after sysinstall.

Sincerely humbled,
andrew