Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:04:16 +0900 (JST)
From:      Masaya Kinoshita <mkino@po.iijnet.or.jp>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a perceived need for a 2.1.8 release?

>> Well, your ability with English is certainly better than my
>> ability with your language.

Moreover, this is using application for the translation. :-P

>> I assume that you mean "discouraged".

No, I am not discouraged. It releases the change which was done to
2.1-stable by the CD-ROM if made of some way and it only wants it.

>> I do hope that you have a CD of at least one of the 2.1 series.

It is the following that I have.

    2.0-RELEASE
    2.0.5-RELEASE
    2.1-RELEASE
    2.1.5-RELEASE
    2.1.5-RELEASE ( Japanese Version )
    2.1.6-RELEASE
    2.1.6-RELEASE ( Japanese Version )
    and some SNAPSHOT CD

>> What would you think of the idea of future 2.1 series available on CD
>> only in source form? We might be able to get those changes included as an
>> archive on the 2.2 CD's.

In this idea, I agree. ( but not being 100 % )

Of being again.

                        Masaya Kinoshita (PXI14346@niftyserve.or.jp    )
                                         (mkino@po.iijnet.or.jp        )