Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:37:27 -0800
From:      Curt Beebe <cbeebe@relianceconnects.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Open Office Port Package

I have been trying to install Open Office Release 3.3.0 but have run
into an issue with the package.  I think it is a problem with the
package.  When I run the "make" "install" I eventually get get an error
and the install stops.  The error says I need to download
"tzupdater_1.3.42-2011k.zip from the oracle web site.  The problem is
that particular release of tzupdater is not available; the only release
available is 1.3.45-2011n.

I am running release 9.0 of FreeBSD; is the Open Office package supposed
to be able to run on FreeBSD 9.0 and if not is the package being
upgraded so it will be able to run on FreeBSD 9.0?  If it is supposed to
be able to run on 9.0 do you have any suggestions on how to rectify the
problem I am encountering?.

--

-Curt-