Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:34:56 -0800
From:      "Ulf Zimmermann" <ulf@z-code.ncd.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>, current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for Buslogic PCI SCSI adapter device IDs

On Dec 3,  2:17pm, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
> Subject: Call for Buslogic PCI SCSI adapter device IDs
> If you are running any type of Buslogic PCI SCSI adapter, please send me
> (not the list) the device ID that the PCI code reports for your card along
> with its model number and name.  I'm in the process of giving the driver a
> real PCI probe, and I want to ensure I don't leave anyone out.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Justin T. Gibbs
>-- End of excerpt from Justin T. Gibbs

Hi Justin.

Probe for Buslogic BT946C, Bios ver. 4.92E, Firmware 4.25J
PCI:0:13 BusLogic Device=0x1040

I have an older controller of this model, but should report the same.

Beside this, what kind of debugging did you put into the Adaptec 7??? driver ?
I can now go and look into the bugs for the 7850, as the system is setup. At
the moment I have the strange feeling, it is a problem with the sequencer.

Bye, Ulf.

--
Ulf Zimmermann, NCD Software, 101 Rowland Way, Suite 300, Novato, CA 94945
phone: 415-899-7941, email: ulf@z-code.ncd.com, phone-home: 510-865-0204