Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:11:02 +0100
From:      Terje Normann Marthinussen <Terje.N.Marthinussen@cc.uit.no>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: sys/i386/i386 locore.s swtch.s sys/i386/include pmap.h

>Send mail when something is ready to try, looks good so far, and I really
>want to get all 4  of Erich's CPUs running.

Got a 4 CPU HP NetServer 5/133 LS4 here as well, "just waiting" for the day
when FreeBSD gets support for more than 2 CPU's.

Got it up with the SMP kernel some months ago (did take som minor changes
to find the SCSI controllers, and I should have sent in some patches for
that, but I haven't gotten so far yet), but it locked up when enabling
the second cpu. Haven't had time to do more work on it so far :-/.

Terje Marthinussen
terjem@cc.uit.no