Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:49:46 +0200
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh-add fails on passphrase after a while (armv5)

Hi,

I have this weird issue with my Sheevaplug/armv5 on 11-CURRENT.
After booting it works ok for a while, but after some time ssh/ssh-add or
others do not want to accept my passphrase anymore. No errors. It just
repeats the question to type in the phrase again. A bit annoying off
course.

It has happened multiple times now and I always double checked caps-lock,
etc. Also typed my passphrase in an editor and copy-pasted it.
Copy-pasting it in a viewable line gives it correctly.

I'm often logged in from Putty/Windows from the office. I'm not sure if it
only happens there. Will take note in the future.

Any suggestions? Has anybody seen this behaviour before?

Regards,
Ronald.