Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:00:59 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rapidnet.com>
Cc:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, Peter Brezny <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How To's

> 	I have a lot of documentation (HOW-TO's) that I have written up.
> 	Well, most of it is actually my notes...but could be converted to
> 	HOW-TO's with little effort. Most of it is how to put everything
> 	together to work right.  This stuff is all geared toward the

I think Nik Clayton should simply pursue you to the ends of the earth,
if necessary, and get you to join the FreeBSD Documentation Project so
that you can do exactly that and get it all linked into the main site
(and all its mirrors). :-)

The requisite SGML-fu isn't difficult either since there are a lot
of existing docs to use as templates.  Nik?  Meet Nick! :)

- Jordan