Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 1995 01:02:57 -0700
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        Morgan Davis <root@io.cts.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PAS / nca problems

> I posted this bug report earlier, but it got no response.  If we'd
> like to make Pro-AudioSpectrum and Trantor SCSI (nca device) CD-ROM
> stuff work properly in the next release, let me know.  I can provide
> more details.

We will accept any pathces you may send.  nca isn't a high priority
driver for us, and I don't know of anybody who has one.
Mine is in a container on a ship, somewhere in the Atlantic I guess...
whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Just that: dried leaves in boiling water ?