Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:23:57 -0800
From:      Jonathan Feally <vulture@netvulture.com>
To:        delphij@delphij.net
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, Jonathan Feally <vulture@netvulture.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6-STABLE (6.2-PRE) and applications (named natd dhcpd) getting stuckin state zoneli (zone limit) - dynamic ipfw rules not working after time- vlans on em

Running the patch now. So far its still running. Up for 22:57 at the
moment. I also made a change to my kern.maxusers to make it 320. It was
setting it at 250 automatically, so I bumped it up as I saw someone
else's post on a bug saying his maxusers option in the kernel was 15.
Figured smaller number made it worse.
I am now running a slightly more stripped down kernel as well, UP with
POLLING on my em0. Hopefully this patch will solve the problems as I've
had this issue with a bunch of different network apps.

-Jon