Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:48:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   U.S. Mirrors wanted [was "Jim Barrett": FreeBSD Mirrors]

Jim has identified a growing problem with our U.S. mirror sites and
thus I figured I'd cite his posting in support of a request I'd like
to make at this time for more FreeBSD mirrors at well-connected and
reasonably useful (e.g. at least 50-100 anonymous FTP users allowed)
sites.  Any takers?

Please read http://www.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD before volunteering as it
contains important prerequisite information which you may wish to
consider before stepping forward.

Thanks!

					Jordan