Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 1995 12:13:26 -0500
From:      MarloweN@aol.com
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Installation - Con't

Progress, our most important product!  No more =91'Panic: cannot mount ro=
ot'=91
messages.  Now the install process gets to the selection of type of CD fo=
r =

I select SCSI.  And the little box says:  =91'    --ERROR!--
Unable to mount /dev/cd0a on /mnt'=91
And the AltF2 screen says:
umount
2286 blocks
progress <unlink /stand/need_cpio_floppy
mount_cd9660: Device not configured
ERROR <Unable to mount /dev/cd0a on /mnt

The CD drive works fine on the DOS side.

I believe this Sony unit is fairly new in the field.  Has anyone in the w=
orld

made it work with FreeBSD??