Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:27:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Daniel J. Wharton" <wharton@burnit.net>
To:        danh nhan <dan@netwayinc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can you help me?

You might want to try changing the boot.ini file under windows NT, and
have it point to your other  two partitions.  I have never actually tried
this with FreeBSD, but I know it works with Dos and other versions of
windows.  If this doen't work, there is boot managing software out there
that allows you to boot different OSes (ie system commander).  If you
decide to use one of them, you might want to boot from your DOS partition
and install the boot manager on that.

DAN WHARTON

System Administrator
THE BURNIT NETWORK   - www.burnit.net