Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tony Tam <tam@cd.iidpwr.com>
To:        helg@tav.kiev.ua
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digiboard

Oleg,

     I am having a very interesting situation. The baud rate on my old
DigiBoard, which utilizes 16450 chips, can be as high as 115200. But the
highest baud rate on my new DigiBoard PC/8e is only 57600. I understand
the PC/8e is "intelligent." So I assume the baud rate should be higher
too. Is that assumption correct? By the way, could you tell me what is
the differnece between PC/8e and old DigiBoard? What does "intelligent"
refer to?

     What is the maximum baud rate on PC/8e?

Yours truly,

Tony Tam

| Tony Tam                     |  Imperial Irrigation District           |
| Imperial Irrigation District |  333 E. Barioni Blvd.                   |
| email: tam@cd.iidpwr.com     |  P.O. BOX 937                           |
|   tel: (619) 339 9454        |  Imperial, CA 92251                     |
|   fax: (619) 339 9189        |  U.S.A.                                 |