Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:34:55 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bento fetch broken?

--ncSAzJYg3Aa9+CRW

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 03:15:30PM +0200, Stijn Hoop wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I am (finally...) busy fixing the bento errors of my ports, but I'm
> stuck on this one:
>=20
> http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-full/bbkeys-0.8.4.log
>=20
> It says checksum mismatch but when I do a 'make fetch ; make checksum'
> on my 4.6-STABLE box the checksum matches.
>=20
> I noticed that it didn't attempt to fetch the distfile from sourceforge,
> so maybe the copy on ftp-master.freebsd.org got corrupted, but when
> are the new distfiles fetched on that machine (if ever)?

No, at some point the distfile changed on the master site, and the
port distinfo was updated, but bento usually fetches from ftp-master
for speed, and ftp-master still had the old version.  I went through
the other day and refreshed all the port distfiles which had changed
in this way, so newer builds (i.e. 4.x) won't have this problem.

Kris

--ncSAzJYg3Aa9+CRW

--ncSAzJYg3Aa9+CRW--