Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 01:05:54 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        Kenneth Merry <ken@gt.ed.net>, mestery@winternet.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, sklower@CS.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:   Re: Problem with my Wincast, fxtv

So whats the latest on trying to check in the bt848 driver?

We really need to check in that version and the reason that
it was not checked in earlier was due to a pci interface bug.

I realized that we are slightly out of sync and this is an attempt
to sync up the driver .

On a different related topic, I am not even interested in attempting
to support FreeBSD 2.2;however , if anyone wants to include the
driver thats fine with me.

The vic module which works with that release has already been
candidly accepted by Steve Macanne.

	Amancio