Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:00:00 -0800
From:      Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wirelss card & cardbus

I just bought a new wireless card for my laptop, which was cardbus,
and it seems that that means it is unsupported (but it is not like I
could tell from the distributor's site that it was cardbus or not).

So, as I package this guy up for a return, I ask, does anyone have a
recommendation for a card with at least 128-bit WEP and support for
at least 802.11b if not g, for FBSD 4.X?

-r
PS Not subscribed
PPS why is cardbus so miserably unsupported anyhow?