Date:      Fri, 05 Oct 2001 06:14:56 -0400
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        "Schmalzbauer, Harald" <H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com>, "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AFS for FreeBSD?

On Friday, October 05, 2001 12:11:04 +0200, "Schmalzbauer, Harald"
<H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com> wrote:
+-----
| see www.openafs.org. I read that somebody has successfully ported the
| server. I haven't tried it yet but I hope it's working. AFS is THE
+--->8

We're hoping so too; it's why one of my coworkers in Facilities is getting
departmental support for the port.  Eventually we're going to want to be
able to use PCs as file servers... and none of us is quite willing to trust
Linux for the task :)

--
brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu