Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:58:49 -0500
From:      "Evan Champion" <evanc@synapse.net>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 971026 wouldn't let me set timezone

>Yes, but it could be on your CD-ROM.  You could have done the gzip -t
>yourself.

I was loading off current.freebsd.org.  Unless I missed something,
3.0-current-971026 isn't on CDROM yet...  I would also hope it wouldn't take
5 hours to load off a CD-ROM :-)

>BTW, your mailer mauls text.  Note the >>> quotes above?  This is a
>"feature" of many Microsoft mailers.  I've been told you can turn it
>off, but I don't know how.

There are a lot of "features" in Outlook Express, most of which I have no
idea how to get around.  The thing is a piece of junk, but it's less of a
piece of junk than my alternatives.

Evan