Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Scanman drivers?

Hrm.  I just cleaned out my computer, and noticed that my long forgotten
scanner card was still in here.  I was wondering if there are Scanman
drivers available for FreeBSD?  I did a search quite a while ago, and
found some ancient Linux stuff and some equally aged fbsd stuff.  However,
I was never able to get either to work.  I have an even more ancient
ScanMan.  It doesn't have any numbers or anything on it, so I assume it's
an original or 32 (i.e. black and white POS).  Would I do better
installing Win 3.1 so I can use the 16-bit drivers I have for it (which
dislike Win95)?

- alex

"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."