Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:42:53 -0500
From:      "Jason E. Hale" <bsdkaffee@gmail.com>
To:        mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please remove audio/libmusicbrainz dependency from audio/muine

Hello,

I am the maintainer of audio/libmusicbrainz and I am looking to remove this
port in the near future.  Libmusicbrainz 2.x is deprecated and the RDF
webservice no longer functions.

You currently maintain audio/muine which has a non-optional dependency on
audio/libmusicbrainz.  This port has been marked BROKEN for 4 months and
hasn't had an update in over 2 years so I doubt there will be an upstream fix.
I would appreciate it if you could do one of the following:
- patch the port to use audio/libmusicbrainz4 instead
- patch the port to remove the audio/libmusicbrainz dependency
- put the port up for removal

Thanks,
Jason E. Hale