| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Thank you very much.

In this case, I think the problem with residual unnecessary packages can be solved by using poudriere pkgclean -j jail -a.
However, using -a takes a significant amount of time.
So, we can filter the origin of the port to only what we need and run it...

Matthias Fechner wrote on 2024/06/11 15:43:
> I use the command like:
> poudriere pkgclean -y -f pkglist -j 141amd64

It seems to me that this pkglist should include build-time dependent ports in addition to the required ports.
The loss of rust, which is not dependent on at runtime, would be a huge loss of time :)

Changing the subject, what are the ports of python that will exist in py39 flavor but not in py311 flavor?
When it was decided to change the default version of python to 3.11, it seems that this problem was also solved.

Regards.