Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:15:32 +0000
From:      James Raynard <james@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prefered X Window Manager?

On Mon, Nov 03, 1997 at 08:48:02AM +0100, J Wunsch wrote:

[re olvwm]
> (I plan to add some sample config files to the port some day, now that
> i've crafted them.

I've been doing a bit of work on the xview/olvwm ports recently.  I
was thinking about adding the config files I use (which I found in
an ancient Slackware distribution), but it'd be nice to have something
better.

> Alas, the window manager dumps core if none of the
> files exists, and you try to open a menu.)

Yes, the rules for where it looks for its config files are a bit screwed
up.  Tidying them up is one of the next things on my "to do" list.

--
James Raynard, Edinburgh, Scotland.
james@jraynard.demon.co.uk