Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 1995 02:58:30 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers), joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Subject:   Beer

> If someone pays me the flight, i don't have a problem to take a rack
> (? - ,,Kasten'') of beer with me. :)

I'd bring a crate of "Koenig Ludwig Muenchner Dunkles', but Jordan doesn't
like it, (which is perhaps why this Englishman is still here enjoying the
Bavarian beergardens, whereas that Californian departed to the land of
Guinness & Kilkenny, then left _even_ there, & moved back to a
place called America, where suprisingly they seem to feel need to label beer:
    ~"The Surgeon General warns excess consumption may intoxicate~"	!
(English language labelling roughly as seen a year ago in the Munich office of
the European Patent Office Canteen/Bar, on Mexican product imported via the US).

I guess Jordan abandoned great beer in favour of cheap ISDN & hardware :-)

PS Congrats on being liberated from the floor Jordan,
take some time out for a House Warmimg party !

Julian S