Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:29:46 -0500
From:      Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
To:        se@zpr.uni-koeln.de, tinguely@plains.nodak.edu
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Matrox Meteor Video Capture Card Driver

> From: se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
> Subject: Re: Matrox Meteor Video Capture Card Driver
>
> Do you have a complete set of technical documents for
> the Meteor, especially regarding the PCI bus interface ?

The PCI interface is a Phillips SAA7116.  The specs for it
are in the Desktop Video Data Handbook that Phillips publishes.
The document order number is 98-1900-000-04.  There are a bunch of
phone number in the back of the book.  The one for Germany is in
Hamburg.  The number is (040) 3296-0.

> I currently do not have much time to spend on this, but
> if you have some idea what prevents the Meteor from
> working, I might be able to change the PCI or NCR code
> accordingly ...

I think it might be a motherboard problem more than anything else.

	-Jim