Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2006 10:59:17 +0200
From:      "Sebastien Bourdeauducq" <sebastien.bourdeauducq@gmail.com>
To:        "Hans Petter Selasky" <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eagleflash problem on 6.x

2006/6/2, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>:
> Have you tried with my USB driver:
>
> http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/usb4bsd

The patched kernel does not boot.
It displays :
usb3: waiting for BIOS to give up control
usb3: timed out waiting for BIOS
Then, the boot process continues but after PCI detection of other
devices I get a general protection fault (trap 9) in process swapper.

I have started the kernel backup with the bootloader, it now exhibits
exactly the same bug, which does not disappear after a power-cycle of
the machine. Your driver seems to have altered my hardware in some way
(I wouldn't say "damaged", Linux still works with no problem)...

Regards,
Sebastien