Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 21:34:04 -0500
From:      Paul Lindquist <plindqst@usa.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   File System

I have installed FreeBSD but made a mistake.  I installed the Proxy Server
(delegate) and it creates its cache file on the var file system, not the
/usr file system.  Is there any way I can alter the partition sizes to
allow me to have a larger var file system and a smaller var system without
reformatting or reinstalling the system?

Paul Lindquist