Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:26:46 +0400
From:      Sergey Poziturin <pushkin@comtv.ru>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with linux and java

Hello.
I've successfully installed linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2.01_3 on 5.1, then built
a native jdk-1.4.1p4 using it. And it worked.
Since that time the system has become 5.2.1-release-p8 (using cvsup) and
the linux-base has become linux_base-8-8.0_4 (using portupgrade).
Everything (including both native and linux java ports) works fine
without any changes.

Best regards. [Team OS/2]