Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:06:56 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        PseudoCylon <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 11n in adhoc mode

Hm, you may be right; but I disabled HT protection entirely and stuck
it on a very quiet channel.

It's possible both ends were colliding with each other though.

I did add some HT update code to the adhoc beacon processing, though.
It's just not entirely clear how to handle that given the nature of
IBSS - ie, every peer may have some different idea of what the
protection mode is.

It's possible that it should be learnt once when you join the BSS,
much like how the adhoc scan pick code checks for a few things
matching before it joins that BSS.

Adrian