Date:      06 Oct 1999 01:10:49 +0200
From:      Juergen Nickelsen <jnickelsen@acm.org>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: We have have answers! [Was: Re: praise be to Torvalds?]

David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com> writes on freebsd-chat:

> http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Node/4081/

Sorry, David, but I can't be the only one: While I have basically
unlimited Web accesss (although slow) at work, I read the mailing
lists at home, where I pay for connection setup and connect time.
(And I'll have to wait until this changes here in Germany.)

So, if you want to communicate your point even to us foreign ones:
State what you mean to say, briefly perhaps, and *then* include the
URL for reference, in case someone is interested in the details.

Sorry -- and I regret myself this isn't how it ought to be.

Greetings,
--
Juergen Nickelsen