Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Ian R. Justman" <ianj@calweb.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Data recovery recommendations

Hi, all.

Just curious, does anyone have any recommendations for FreeBSD-friendly
data recovery services?  We had a Seagate ST32107W go bad, taking several
important data files with it, mainly MySQL databases.

My colleague is having all kinds of trouble locating someone thus far.
All the ones he's contacted do nothing but Windows and Mac data
recovery...  :P

We need something ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

--Ian.

---
Ian R. Justman (ianj@calweb.com)
UNIX System Administrator and Postmaster,
CalWeb Internet Services, Inc., a SkyLynx Company
Office:  (916) 641-9320
Finger ianj@calweb.com for my public PGP key.