Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:13:04 +0400
From:      "Andrew Karjagin" <Andrew.Karjagin@newmail.ru>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Cronyx on async leased line

--====UX4TQg7sLjcrzG0m====

I try to use ttyx0 and cuax0 for leased line on 8-ports
Cronyx adapter and client connects to server, but Windows
show 650 error and disconnect. pppd on server start and use
ppp0 instead cx0, but cannot establish connection when try
LCP. I am using mgetty with AUTO_PPP option.

Why pppd use ppp0 and not cx0? Is there anybody patch for
it? Is there anywhere docs about configuration of async
leased lines?
Thank you for your help!

--====UX4TQg7sLjcrzG0m====

--====UX4TQg7sLjcrzG0m====