Date:      Fri, 01 Aug 1997 09:19:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Web Hosting?

My apologies if this is out of place....

I am the Director of Web Development for digital design company in Kentucky.
We have our sites currently hosted on a WindozeNT machine with cgi scripting on
an IBM RS/600 AIX system.  Needless to say, this is causing me all sorts of head
aches.

So...

I am current researching other web hosting options.  Since I do all my
programming and testing on a FreeBSD 2.2.1 box, I would love to have a
host that uses FreeBSD.

We have currently 4 active sites, and several others in the works.

I would like:
*  T-3 (or redundant multiple T-1s) connectivity within 2 jumps from the
   backbone.
*  Full Perl (5.003 or higher) CGI scripting
*  Telnet/Shell Account for main directory (and cgi, if possible)
*  POP mailboxes
*  24/7 tech support
*  Apache 1.2 web server (optional)
*  Commerce server
*  RealAudio/Video server (optional)
*  Base 25Megs storage

We have a local ISP, so there is no need for dialup access...just hosting.

Of course, I am asking for the moon...  Some of these are negotiable.
If you can help, please respond to me personally.  I'd rather not tie up the
list.

Thanks again,
Patrick

|Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development |
|    The Creative Group   1-800-804-0783     606-858-9054 (fax)     |
|                 http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                      |
| Patrick@cre8tivegroup.com        PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9            |