Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:52:13 +0100
From:      "Philip Radford" <phil@chycor.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best POP daemon to use with Postfix

Hi All,

I have an issue which is starting to get annoying.

I am currently running Postfix 2.3.2 under FreeBSD 5.4.

Which POP3 daemons are people using to provide remote access to mail folders
via POP3.

I have just installed qpopper via ports which all seemed to go well until
actually acessing the server via a windows mail client (Outlook Express).
The client connects and just sits there.

Examing /var/log/messages returns a EOF or I/O error.

Anyone know why this is happening or what I can do to identify further.

Regards
Phil.