Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:10:12 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>, Ugen Antsilevitch <ugen@xonix.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI modems do not work???

Doug Rabson scribbled this message on Sep 6:
> > SIO doesn't support anything but isa attachments right now.  Its probe
> > and attach routines need to be corrected to not be ISA specific.
>
> I think I will tackle that soon.

if you don't get to it soon, I may take a look at it... I have a bunch
of enhancments that I'd like to get into sio esspecially now since we
have the dev_t stuff...  should help eliminate some problems people have
w/ sio..

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 541 684 8449
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  "The soul contains in itself the event that shall presently befall it.
  The event is only the actualizing of its thought." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson