Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:33:27 +0100
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SU+J on 9.1-RC2 ISO

I still use 8 and plan to install branch 9 on new laptop
with ssd. If journaling comes as default on 9.1, I plan to
accept defaults on partitioning and use tunefs to remove it
with -h disable. Any idea what steps should I take for that?
As far as I read, journaling uses it's own partitions. Do
I have to remove them, resize them? Branch 8 had option to
choose su and j during install.
I tried to find proper tutorials/manuals, but lacked to re-
solve it in my head.
Best regards all

                                  Zoran