Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 00:36:43 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org, Paul Richards <paul@isl.cf.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

In message <25433.796420150@freefall.cdrom.com> Jordan K. Hubbard
    writes:

>> Did any of the core folks get in touch with the guy who did libftp/uftp
>> about relaxing the distribution conditions? Should I ping him again? It's
>> a much more flexible framework but encumbered.

>He's already said that he's happy for us to use it, but I haven't been
>able to fetch the latest version off this bizarre site somewhere in
>the unreachable former soviet union, so I finally just gave up on it.

It is at ftp://ftp.kiae.su/unix/tcpip/ftp/<don'tknowpackagenameexactly>;

If you have any problems with fetching it, just tell me,
I can put it on freefall:/incoming

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -